In order for us to determine how “franchise ready” your business is, we will engage in a thorough review of your existing business, as well as, analyze franchise companies who have a similar franchise model. The process will help us structure your franchise program’s fees and payments, exclusivity, startup costs, and vendor requirements. During this stage we also identify potential revenue streams for you as a franchisor, including franchise fees, royalties, vendor and product rebates, product sourcing, software and other possibilities that may be unique to your industry.
The Franchise Edge franchise consultants have all been franchisees. They understand the challenges that you will face if you decide to move forward with franchising. Before you take that step, discuss your business with one of our professionals. We will provide you with an overview of what to expect. Our FREE Consultation is provided to you with no strings attached. Here are just a few of the items we will talk about during our initial call.
- What is unique about your brand or model that will make it interesting to a prospect?
- Do you have documented operating procedures and systems in place today?
- Are your current location(s) making money?
- Do you have a solid branding and marketing programs in place?
- Do you have a Social Media strategy?
- What expectations do you have for your franchise system?
- How many staff members are in place who can support your franchise system?